As from now we will be operating a limited takeaway service for our locals and the villagers of Ampfield. The service will be available every Wednesday, Thursday & Friday evenings between 6.00pm & 7.00pm.
The menu will be very limited to:
Battered fillet of cod, Thick cut chips & mushy peas
Steak & kidney pie, garden peas & thick cut chips
Battered butcher’s sausages, thick cut chips & mushy peas
Whole tail scampi, thick cut chips & garden peas
Chicken Madras curry, Basmati rice, poppadum, naan bread, mango chutney
Goan Makhnawala, vegetable, red lentil & cashew nut curry, basmati rice, poppadum, naan bread (v)
Margherita pizza & our own ciabatta garlic bread (v)
Battered Linda McCartney veggie sausages, thick cut chips & mushy peas (v)
Cornish pasties, mushy peas & chips
White Horse cheese burger and thick cut chips
- Roast chicken breast with peas and thick cut chips
The cost for each of these items will be £7.50 per serving.
All our batter will be gluten free. We cannot alter or add to the individual meals
If you wish to have a takeaway we would ask the following:
- Please adhere to the social distancing as prescribed by the Government when you collect your meal
- Telephone your order into the pub, 01794 368356 and leave your order, name & collection time on the answerphone
- We must have your order by 5.00pm, and collections can be any time between 6.00pm & 7.00pm.
- Pay on collection by card
- Collect your food from the main car park entrance
- We have ensured that all the takeaway containers are new, our hygiene is absolute and that both Gaye & I will wear gloves at all times.